Do you have the ability to provide an outstanding, industry-leading proposition in organic and paid search? Become the leader of a multi award winning agency based in Manchester and put your digital expertise to the test!
Based in the digital hub of the North, our client's office is situated right in the heart of Manchester City Centre; enabling them with the advantage of having their competitors close by! As a company they are constantly aiming to deliver the most cutting-edge campaigns within the industry, therefore, they are looking for a focused and driven individual to head up their integrated digital marketing business as the new Digital Director!
The Digital Director will be managing and developing a dynamic team of digital professionals whilst also overseeing each campaign from start to finish! They will be leading a company that has a wholesome, family atmosphere and values extraordinary talent! The right person for this job will be a natural born leader who's passionate about all things digital! They will have extensive experience working in Paid and Organic search combined with a strong understanding of similar disciplines which will enable them to deliver innovative and high- quality campaigns to famous brands all across the globe!
This is a unique opportunity for a highly competent and distinguished individual!
Responsibilities of the Digital Director:
- One of the main responsibilities of this role is to help clients to understand the companies' services and creative capabilities. Strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, CRO, Affiliate Marketing and Web development are required.
- They will manage a team; supervising work-flows to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered to each client. They will also be responsible for developing the log and short term objectives of each client.
- Review and oversee the financial processes of the team; making sure each booking is loaded onto the system effectively and that all reconciliations are completed within the required deadlines and habitually resolving any necessary queries.
- Team management takes up a large part of this role. Aiding Search Execs, Managers and Directors with the development of their client service skills and ensuring the required training and development opportunities are in place for this to happen.
- The Digital Director will be responsible for the quality of work from all employees contributing to the clients under their supervision, for creating a dynamic, engaging work environment and for co-ordinating the appraisal process effectively.
- As well as being a strong leader, you must be a big influencer for junior teams, while sharing and supervising your digital knowledge.
- Building strong relationships and cultivate new business opportunities, are main responsibilities within this role, to create exceptional digital solutions for clients
- The Digital Director will be the face of the company to promote the services and values to build brand awareness and establish solid relationships within the industry.
Skills and Attributes required of the candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working within a digital environment, with previous management responsibilities involving team progression
- Proven experience working with SEO, PPC, CRO, Web Development and Affiliate marketing are key for this role
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Fantastic working knowledge of domain, hosting, database and from end scripting
- Previous experience of dealing with 3rd party software developers and API's
- An excellent communicator with powerful presenting skills and a genuine interest in client interactions
- Possesses outstanding management skills; able to encourage and motivate a team of employees, to coordinate the flow of work being produced and to prioritise a demanding work load
- A strategic thinker who's competent in analysing, interpreting and manipulating key data and trends
Are you ready to take the next big step in your career and use your digital knowledge to lead one of the biggest industry influencers? If you know that you have what it takes, get in touch now on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today.