Sorry, this role has now been fulfilled. For our latest digital marketing jobs click here
Need a change of scenery? Join a rapidly growing company as their CRM and Email Marketing Executive! You will gain valuable online marketing experience in a very successful business- what could be better than that!
Our client is extremely customer orientated and delivering the best service is essential to them! Located in Greater Manchester, the business is easily accessible and close to the city- so you won't be far from all the action! The friendly, upbeat team welcomes new colleagues with open arms; making work life fun and enjoyable!
The CRM and Email Marketing Executive needs to be highly organised and committed to delivering high-quality communication strategies and understands how great marketing campaigns can have an effect on the business. You won't be alone as you will be reporting to the Communications Manager, ensuring you are on track and taken care of!
Responsibilities of the CRM and Email Marketing Executive:
• Ensure deadlines are met when planning and delivering SMS & e-mail communications
• Liaise with the Communications Manager on implementing key business requirements
• Support the in-house design team with creating the emails for a variety of campaigns
• Report on KPIs of email & SMS
• Enhance the customer's experience from valuation to purchase
• Make sure the marketing campaigns are targeted suitably for maximum conversion
The Perfect Candidate:
• Previous email marketing experience (minimum of 1-2 years)
• Degree in marketing, business, accounting or economics related subject (minimum of a 2.1 degree)
• Excellent use of Google Analytics and other analytics tools would be beneficial
• Strong communication skills
• Outstanding use of Microsoft Office and computer skills
• An understanding of HTML coding is desired
• Understand the customer journey map within an email platform
If this sounds like a job suited to you, don't miss out! Call us today on 0161 833 1044 and our award-winning recruitment team will help you with everything! Or email us on email@example.com
It didn’t take long to build rapport with Laura, as her excellent communication skills shone through from the start. She placed me in my most recent position and was very thorough in liaising between myself and my prospective employer at the time - an often understated skill. Moving to a new city for the position at short notice was not going to be easy, but Laura made sure I was as informed and prepped as possible when going through the interview stages and seemed to always have my best interests at heart. One of the most personable recruiters I have worked with, and I will certainly be calling her first when I am considering changing position again!