Sorry, this role has now been fulfilled. For our latest digital marketing jobs click here
Is it time to take on a new challenge? Become an Account Manager for an expanding advertising agency based in lively Leeds!
This agency is well- established and have a fun work ethic and now needs an Account Manager to oversee a number of key accounts, as they collaborate with a variety of well-known brands. Our client focuses on implementing innovative campaigns and the brand has a strong presence within the market! The Account Manager will be responsible for upselling the agency's current products and services nationwide meaning the successful candidate needs to have extensive sales experience as well as keeping up to date with current trends within the market.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager
• Work with the Digital Specialist team to implement strategic paid digital and social campaigns across all social media campaigns
• Be involved in client and product research across both traditional and digital products
• Produce monthly campaign reports using tools such as Google Analytics and MOZ
• Create cost proposals for campaigns, resourcing requirements according to the brief and outsource any third party requirements
• Ensure all projects are run with efficiency so that all projects are completed on time and completed to the highest standard
• Liaise with the team to ensure all change in client briefs is passed onto the team and update them on changes to ensure clients have met their expectations
• Support the Director with business development within the agency and assist with long-term growth of the brand
• Delivery of client pitches and presentations
Required skills and attributes
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a marketing agency which has implemented innovative campaigns
• Strong literacy, writing and proofreading skills are essential
• Experience in Social and Digital Media campaigns
• Confident in negotiating with suppliers
• Understanding of marketing analytics
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft software
• Self-Motivated to quickly establish strong relationships with clients
If this job sounds appealing, don't let it get away! Call one of our award-winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
It didn’t take long to build rapport with Laura, as her excellent communication skills shone through from the start. She placed me in my most recent position and was very thorough in liaising between myself and my prospective employer at the time - an often understated skill. Moving to a new city for the position at short notice was not going to be easy, but Laura made sure I was as informed and prepped as possible when going through the interview stages and seemed to always have my best interests at heart. One of the most personable recruiters I have worked with, and I will certainly be calling her first when I am considering changing position again!