Sorry, this role has now been fulfilled. For our latest digital marketing jobs click here
Have you got experience in senior Client Services? Do you want to expand your knowledge and take on a leadership role in an international social media agency?
Our client is looking for an Account Director to join their welcoming and friendly team in Manchester. This social media agency has an international presence and has clients from around the world, so no day at work will ever be the same! Known for its award-winning campaigns and designs, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Experience in a similar role is important as you will act as the link between the client and the company's internal client services and production teams. With your hard work, you can enjoy company benefits such as regular team events, a company supported pension scheme and a health care plan!
Roles and responsibilities of the Account Director:
• Assist on new business and respond to briefs
• Project manage the creation of pitch documents and ensure they are delivered at the highest standard
• Maintain strong client relationships and ensure that problems are resolved before they are escalated
• Ensure internal and external SLA's are achieved
• Lead meetings with clients both in-house and over the phone or via video chat
• Build relationships with key stakeholders
• Oversee and deliver successful paid, earned and owned campaigns
• Provide a weekly status report and a monthly report for board meetings
• Develop talent within the team and motivate team members to better themselves
Skills and attributes:
• Minimum of 3 years agency experience in a senior Client Services role and a degree is essential.
• Extensive knowledge of paid, earned and owned media
• Ability to create and deliver at a strategic level
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills as you will be responsible for other team members
• Strategic and analytical in your work
• Sound communication skills are important
• Self-driven and motivated to do well and succeed
• Experienced with a variety of social media platforms as well as Google Drive, WordPress and Google Spreadsheets
• Able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work
• Passion for marketing, but eager to learn more and expand knowledge
Is this the next step in your career that you've been searching for? Then don't let it get away! Apply now! Or contact one of our fantastic recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to email@example.com
It didn’t take long to build rapport with Laura, as her excellent communication skills shone through from the start. She placed me in my most recent position and was very thorough in liaising between myself and my prospective employer at the time - an often understated skill. Moving to a new city for the position at short notice was not going to be easy, but Laura made sure I was as informed and prepped as possible when going through the interview stages and seemed to always have my best interests at heart. One of the most personable recruiters I have worked with, and I will certainly be calling her first when I am considering changing position again!